Tuesday, April 20, 2010

110

something interesting to write about today. too bad it's a sad thing. while i've been having slight pains in my back for the past couple days, this morning i had enough. i woke up crying and screaming and immediately called an ambulance. i was in the hospital from 7am until 2 and every second was horrible. they put an iv in my arm for fluids and took a lot of blood. x-ray, ct scan and other tests later they just said it was a bad muscle problem and gave me 3 prescriptions. i know there's not a lot a doctor can do for this kinda thing, if this is what's really wrong, throwing scripts at me and sending me on my way while i'm still in a lot of pain isn't the answer. also, next time anything happens to me that involves going to a hospital, i'm going the second something is wrong and i'm not doing it alone. i should have gone last night while mike and my mom were around me to be there for me. lesson learned. xo.

edit: i met a really nice girl today and she's someone i could talk to for hours about anything. too bad she's friends with the enemy...

No comments:

Post a Comment