Saturday, April 17, 2010

107






bayside was incredible. it was one of their best shows i've ever been to, and i've been to 102. while i have the feeling eva didn't have a good time, i really hope she enjoyed herself.

i realized tonight how much i value myself and my beliefs. after seeing almost everyone at culture shock either drunk, high or on some drug, i was proud to be the better person and for once not feel bad about it. this guy, obviously drunk, comes up to us and starts asking me why am i choosing to make myself this way and what are my ways to make people deal with each other and have fun without drinking. uh, maybe know the way to enjoy yourself as your true self and not need alcohol or drugs to make you fun-loving or flirty. people who drink to get drunk or drink to have a good time really piss me off because it's just really pathetic. it's obnoxious and people need to realize that it bothers others. my other reason for being this way is because i don't want to participate in the stupid actions and then deal with the consequences. i didn't enjoy the summers with my old friends in part because my idea of a fun weekend doesn't include standing around a beer pong table watching everyone else have fun only because they're wasted. the factor of my past and alcoholism in my family is a part of all this too but i just want to be a better person and this is a way of starting it and not looking back. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment