Thursday, February 4, 2010

35

favorite song. there's a lot of ways this one can go. most listened to, means the most, best memory when it played. but for a favorite song, it has to involve all those things and more. a favorite song for me make me think of the lyrics first and that i know i can repeat it word for word from beginning to end. the first band i ever really loved was bayside. love as in never miss a show when it's in the tri-state area, go to warped and bamboozle for them, know every single lyric to every song, even know why the songs were written. anthony's words have gotten me through so much in my life. i don't know what i would've done without this band. my favorite bayside song, and all time favorite song is "synonym for acquiesce." the entire album is just amazing. i can still listen to it all the way through not missing a lyric or skipping a song.

"empty fields move me so much more than rooms filled up with friends. the way the trees look dead.i t reminds me that there's more to life than living. and maybe giving up's not bad but part of letting go of you. if i surrender to this feeling maybe all the aches and pains will go and i can close my eyes never again to have them open 'til i bleed out all i've been. i don't want to be alone no more. no more."

No comments:

Post a Comment