Thursday, July 1, 2010

181

day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

yesterday was three years with my boyfriend.

long island, and new york in general, is my favorite place in the world

i work for a record company, a dream come true

i have four tattoos and want eleven more

i live for music and the hardcore scene

the best friends i have, i know from going to shows and finally feel like i can trust some people

my canon rebel is named "jm" after the photographer, jim marshall

every day my nails are a different color

my ears are stretched to 5/8 inches

if something has an anchor on it, i probably already own it and if i don't, i want it

though it will never happen, i want to drum in a band

i never want children

the most expensive thing bought with my own money are michael kors flats for $230

the thing i want most in my life is to be thin and it will never happen

i feel like its possible for me to fall in love again

No comments:

Post a Comment